This particular quick release is offered with an extended length knob which helps for clearance on wide platform tripod heads such as video heads, pan heads, or large mounting surfaces. These quick releases still offer all the same great features as our standard quick releases.
No exposed internal mechanisms. Constructed for rugged dependability. Sensor center lines improve photography by allowing centering of sensor for better accuracy.
KES patented quick turn technology gives you the speed of a lever quick release with the added security and adjustability of a knob design. You have more flexibility and options of what manufactuer you purchase your products from.
By simply loosening the knob approximately 1/8 turn counter clockwise, you can quickly adjust or reposition your quick release plate. To easily top load or remove your quick release plate, turn the knob 1/2 turn counter clockwise.
The built in 5/32 hex wrench fits most of our plates and l-brackets. No more lost or missing hex wrenches.
KES 4.20 inch square lug Quick Release that is used on the following Kirk products: FR-2, SRS-7, MPA-2, FR-3, LRP-3, LRP-1, LRP-2, QR-AB1, MVH500-BQRV2, MVH502-BQR.
- Fits: all Arca-style plates and mounts
- Spirit Level: Yes
- Knob: Extended, Captive and QTT
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black and Satin Silver Anodize
- Sensor center lines: Laser engraved
- Length: 4.2 inches long
- Weight: 7 ounces
- Mounting Hole: (3) 3/8-16, (4) 1/4-20
- Built In Hex Wrench: Yes
- Includes: Optional anti-twist quick release screw and (1) 1/4-20 x 7/8 flat head screw