No exposed internal mechanisms. Constructed for rugged dependability. Sensor center lines improve photography by allowing centering of sensor for better accuracy.
KES patented quick turn technology gives you the speed of a lever quick release with the added security and adjustability of a knob design. You have more flexibility and options of what manufactuer you purchase your products from.
By simply loosening the knob approximately 1/8 turn counter clockwise, you can quickly adjust or reposition your quick release plate. To easily top load or remove your quick release plate, turn the knob 1/2 turn counter clockwise.
The built in 5/32 hex wrench fits most of our plates and l-brackets. No more lost or missing hex wrenches.
KES 2.6 inch square lug Quick Release that is used on the following Kirk products: FR-2, SRS-7, MPA-2 and QR-AB1.
- Fits: all Arca-style plates and mounts
- Spirit Level: No
- Knob: Captive and QTT
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Black and Satin Silver Anodize
- Sensor center lines: Laser engraved
- Length: 2.6 inches long
- Weight: 4.4 ounces
- Mounting Hole: Square lug
- Built In Hex Wrench: Yes
- Includes: (1) 1/4-20 X 3/4" flat head screw (1) 1/4-20 x 7/8" flat head screw