KES quick release replacement lens foot with Sure Grip coating for Canon IS and IS II Telephoto lenses
Q. What is Sure Grip Coating?
A. Sure Grip Coating is a textured coating that improves your handling capabilty. The coating is applied on our standard black anodize handles and baked at 400° to ensure an extremely durable finish.
Our updated replacement foot provides an extended dovetail length, over the original LP-55 design, to help achieve better balance on tripod and gimbal heads.
The newly redesigned contour handle provides for a more comfortable grip.
- Canon 200-400mm f/4L IS USM EXTENDER 1.4X
- Canon 200-400mm f/4L IS USM
- Canon 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon 400mm f/2.8L IS USM
- Canon 500mm f/4 IS II
- Canon 600mm f/4mm IS II USM
- Canon 600mm f/4 IS
- Canon 800mm f/5.6 IS
- Weight: 5.0 ounces
- Length: 5.750 inches
- Width: 1.700 inches
- Overall Height: 2.100 inches
- Dovetail design: Double
- Finish: Black and Clear Anodize and Black Sure Grip Coating
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Additional mounting holes: (1) 1/4-20 (1) 3/8-16
- QD System: Yes, Material: Stainless Steel (Industry Standard Quick Disconnect System) Click here to learn about the QD system
- Safety Stops: Yes
- Mounting Screws: Included
- Can lens hood be reversed for storage with replacement foot mounted: Yes
- Included: (1) 2.5 mm T-Handle Hex Wrench, (4) New Stainless Steel Replacement Screws