KES L-bracket custom designed for Canon EOS 1DX Mark III
This L-bracket is designed with a Dual QD system, a custom locking stap tab anchor point, and built in hex wrench. Designing the backet offered many challenges due to the width and placement of the port doors. We designed the L- bracket to allow full access to the following ports when in standard position (flush to the camera body).
- Digital Terminal
- HDMI Out Terminal
- Ethernet Terminal
- External Microphone Terminal
- Head Phone Terminal
- Remote Shutter Release Terminal
To access the remaining terminals, you will need to slide the L-bracket away from the camera body.
To put the hex wrench into the wrench holder:
if you hold the wrench vertically as you place the short end into the holder, it will click in and you can then easily press the long end down
- Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Finish: Black Anodize
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Strap Tab Anchor: Yes
- Dual QD System: Yes, Material: Stainless Steel (Industry Standard Quick Disconnect System) Click here to learn about the QD system
- QD Socket Placement on Vertical Arm: Yes
- Sensor Centering Lines: Yes
- Mounting Screw: Captive 1/4-20 stainless
- Additional Acessory Hole: (1) 1/4-20
- Slotted Design for Additional Side Port Access: Yes
- Two piece design: Yes
- Built in hex wrench system: Included
The included strap tab, which provides an anchoring point from the L-bracket to the camera's strap loop, will help to minimize flex and movement.
When removing or sliding the L-bracket, simply loosen the tab screw 5-6 turns and rotate it into the tab storage position (as shown in the photos above). This allows the tab to be stored on the L-bracket.