Kirk panning ball heads are manufactured for guaranteed precision, rugged durability, and a lifetime of trouble-free performance. Our ball heads feature silky smooth ball-and-socket action for complete control – just release and lock a single knob. Two smaller knobs control the 360-degree panning base and the amount of ball friction.
- Two sizes available: BH-1 (32 oz.) and
BH-3 (20 oz.)
- Universal quick-release clamp fits all Arca-style plates and mounts
- New full-size, sure-grip knobs ensure
- Built-in spirit level for improved alignment
- Aluminum, brass, and stainless steel construction for rugged dependability
- Ball tilt: 45° & 90°
- Pan Base: 360° rotation with positive lock
- Ball cup is produced from self-lubricating
- Kirk ball heads feature efficient design and rugged construction and come with Kirk’s exclusive Satisfaction Guarantee and Five-year Warranty.
Retrofit your old-style Ball Head with our new Quick Release Clamp
If you have an older-style Kirk BH-1 or BH-3 Ball Head and would like to upgrade it to our current standard, for a limited time, Kirk will not charge any labor fees for installing our new Quick Release Clamp (QRC) onto your old Ball Head. Simply send us your Ball Head and your payment (which includes U.S. postage) and we'll attach our new clamp with safety stop grooves and a spirit level to it and then return the converted unit to you.
$96.15 for a BH-1. It will receive a 2.5" QRC
$64.55 for a BH-3. It will receive a 1.75" QRC
Send your old-style Kirk Ball Head and payment to:
333 Hoosier Dr
Angola, IN 46703-9336
Be sure to provide your return address.
For conversions outside of the United States,
email us for a shipping quote.